"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Casting Our Cares

"When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
And through the rivers,
They shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire,
You shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you."
Isaiah 43:2

Life is hard sometimes...
There is not only happiness,
as we all know,
there is also heartbreak.
I am so thankful that I have a Father in Heaven who loves me and cares for me.

"Casting all your care upon Him,
For He cares for you."
I Peter 5:7

3 comments:

myletterstoemily said...

what do people do with out Him? our
constant companion...

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

I Really, really don't know!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones