"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Found My Lost Post!!!

This is a cute little stand that I found in an antique store last summer.
I bought her to sell at our show last fall, but I could not, and cannot part with her.
She stands in my sewing room and holds projects for me.
Right now she is holding a Cowboy tote bag and some children's play capes.
Sometimes little girls want to be Superman Like,
but certainly want to look girlie while saving the world from the bad guys. :)
I almost didn't buy her.
I walked away.
Then I heard the owner of the shop say those magic words...
How much would you be willing to pay?
Aaaahhhh...
The Rest Is Happy History!

3 comments:

tori said...

I need a girly Superman cape!

Sewn With Grace said...

Me too! Can't decide what my super power would be. Maybe the ability to clean in record time?

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Both of you girls can have your own custom-made,girlie Super-Hero cape, but I can't guarantee the Super-Power with it...

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones