"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday!!!

Today is my husband, Big Bear Jer's, Birthday!

The first birthday that I ever spent with Jer was his 19th birthday. Now we have a son who is 19, and it is inconceivable to me that we were his age when we met.
We seemed so much more grown-up.
Adults!
Ha ha- We were babies.

So anyway, at this point in our lives we have spent more birthdays together than we have before we met.
Time FLIES!!!

I am so thankful for Big Bear Jer. He is a wonderful husband and father. We have weathered the storms, and here we are at another birthday.
What a Blessing!

And, I think he is even More handsome than I did way back when.

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY!
I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Sassily Yours... said...

Well, I just had to pop in and see who commented on my blog and HERE YOU ARE! Heart your blog and am now stalking you. ;)
I hope you and the hubby have a great night for his birthday.

Diane @ InMyOwnStyle said...

Hi Joyce- I love pretty things, too. Almost too much as they get me in trouble when I buy too many sparkly items. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love seeing all the great blogs out in blogland. SITS is great for that. I hope your husband had a great birthday. My husband and I are going to visit our youngest at her college next week. She is turning 20! My baby... I am feeling old. Enjoying Micheal Buble Thanks

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Hello Sassily!
Thank you for coming over to stalk me!
Hubby and I still need to find an evening out to celebrate his birthday because I was gone. :( Thankfully he his a very kind and understanding Hubby.

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Hi Diane,
Thank you for stopping by! I also have gotten into a LOT of trouble because of my love of pretties! I have tried to get a little control lately. I'm working on it, but pretty things really do make me happy!
The picture of the little boy in my Feb 17th post , The Journey Part II, is our 19 year old when he was probably about three. He was following Daddy down to the beach.
Our Little Pun'kins grow up So fast!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones