"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pedi's In The Winter?


I got a pedicure just before I was suppose to go on my trip to Florida.
When I didn't end up going I was kind of bummed because I had spent money on a pedicure that was going to be hidden under sock and boots.

Well, everyday when I see my feet with those pedicured toes,
it makes me happy.

So, I have decided that maybe all winter long I should indulge in this luxury.

Why Not?

Bright, happy toes are just the thing to brighten up these dreary, February days.

My friend Renee, from Sewn With Grace, went with me and she had her toes painted bright blue with sparkles!!!
How fun is that?


Do any of you have any color suggestions for my next pedi?



9 comments:

Amanda said...

My sister and I have always agreed the pedis in winter are one of the happiest things. It's like a little happy secret that no one else knows except you when you take a shower. It's hard to understand until you've actually had a pedi in winter.
My suggestion... go to a beauty supply store and buy your color first and then take it in to the salon. Buy an O.P.I. brand color (or at least look) based on the name of the color... they are too funny!!

The Ruffled Nest said...

I am so jealous of your cute little toes. I think that is something we need to do together next time we are at Mom's!

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!
It is O.P.I.'s Spring color,
"Red My Fortune Cookie"
I'll bring it with me. :)

Elizabeth Patch said...

there is nothing happier than pretty toenails hidden under wool socks & snuggly slippers! thanks for stopping by my blog and helping make my SITS day so wonderful!

D-lyn said...

Oh isn't getting your feet rubbed like heaven!
Plus your toes are so pretty when they are done.


Come visit my blog!
http://www.dlynyesterday.blogspot.com/
I am having a give away

Sewn With Grace said...

Can't wait to go back with you! I looked down at my feet yesterday and my left big toe was completely bare of polish, the only one. I found that very humorous for some bizarre reason. Time for a redo!

trish said...

What a special treat! Can you believe that I am 40 and never have had a pedicure? They are so pretty to look at, maybe one day. :o)

Charlene said...

Toes always look so pretty painted! Sometimes my friend will do color (or french) & then have them do a small flower with a tiny sparkley stone in the center. Always makes her smile.

Ashley said...

AWw I love it! I'm actually a cosmetologist and do hair and mani/pedis and I love them! They are so great. Seriously, how doesn't love pretty toes? Next color suggestion.... my favorite color is "it's all greek to me" by OPI. :]

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones