"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Friday, February 5, 2010

Places In Our Hearts That God Leaves Space For...

God has blessed me with three wonderful boys, but also given me a heart for girls. Tonight and tomorrow my friend Kelly and I are doing a Purity Retreat for ten high school girls that we have been meeting with all year.
They are a wonderful bunch and I am so excited to spend this time with them, and am praying that God does some very special work in all of our hearts!

Who thinks that I can stay up all night?
Ha ha
I don't even think that I would vote yes on that one!

8 comments:

Sewn With Grace said...

The girls are so blessed to have you. Thank you for giving your time to them!

tori said...

Abbey and I are both wishing she could be there. Have a wonderful time!

Jen said...

How fun!! I hope you have a fantastic time with your girl friends!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier today!!

Jen

koralee said...

Thank you so so much for visiting me and leaving such a sweet comment. I adore your lovely blog and this wallpaper is lovely..perfect for is romantic month. Love your song that is playing today! I will be back for sure. xoxoxo

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Jen,
We had a great time! I just hope that there was a big impact on their sweet, young hearts!
Thanks for stopping. :)

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Tori-
Abbey was MISSED terribly!

ministrywifefamilylife said...

What an awesome thing you guys did for those girls!!! You are a blessing. I love ya, Joyce! :-)

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Thanks Kelly! You were such a wonderful addition to our retreat. Thank you for sharing your life with us!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones