"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Monday, February 8, 2010

Five Days and Counting!!!

Here we are. The
"Get On A Plane And Fly To Florida Trio".
Yes, the three of us, me, my Mom and Sis are leaving in FIVE days. I cannot wait!

My friend, Debbie, from my post Gift Givers & Guilt, gifted all three of us with these beautiful wraps at Christmas, and we love them. But, I am happy to say that those things are coming off, and summer wear is going on!

Oh the comfort and beauty of a t-shirt, shorts and the ever beloved flip-flops.
I always feel like life is so sweet when I hear the " flip- flop, flip-flop, flip-flop" sound that
flip-flops were so appropriately named after.

Yes, we are being selfish in our prayers this week, because we are praying for
HOT WEATHER & SUNSHINE!!!

9 comments:

Sewn With Grace said...

Trying not to be jealous! Want to let you know to check out my post on Tuesday. You are mentioned!

Amanda said...

Oh I AM jealous! I wish I would be doing that this week with my mom and sister. Have the best time ever!

Small Burst said...

Man! I wish I can escape all the snow here and go to Florida! I just awarded you the Sunshine Blog Award. Check it out at www.smallburst.com!

Kat @ www.TodaysCliche.com said...

Just loved this post... coming from SITS. Random, but are you going to Bloggy Boot Camp in Baltimore?

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Thanks Amanda! This is such a rare treat for me. I am blessed to be able to go to Florida every Spring with my little crew, but never with just girls. It is especially wonderful because of who I get to go with. :)

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Thank you Small Burst for the Sunshine Award. This will be learning experience for me. I may have to call in reinforcements! Ha Ha
I definitely learn something new everyday with this new blog experience!

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Hi Kat,
Thanks for visiting me!I just checked out your blog. I need to go back when I have lots of time to dig in. So fun, unique and interesting!

I am not going to Bloggy Boot Camp, but I wish that I was! I need boot camp because there is so much that I want to learn.

Becky said...

Joyce, I am praying for blue skies and warm sunshine for you guys! My prediction: lots of laughter so hard that no sound comes out ..... just like grandma intended. Oh, to be a fly on the wall! :) Much love to all of you! xoxo

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Aaaahhh Becky, I wish that you were going to be there too.
I am sure that we will do what Grandma would want- Lots and Lots of laughter!
LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones