"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Sunday, February 21, 2010

February Snow-Lovers? Really?

SNOW-LOVING JUBILANT MICHIGANDERS
There are people who rejoice in a February weather forecast that includes snow!!!

Can you believe it?

They get all excited and peppy at the thought of MORE snow after months, and months, and months of all of this cold, white stuff.

Who can understand the heart and mind of such a person?


Lamby here, is up for any weather.
She is like one of those geese that people dress up and put on their front porch, except that she is a lamb that gets dressed up and stands by the fireplace in her seasonal garb.

I know that it is cheesy, but I cannot help myself.

Today, as I took down the Valentines decoration, I considered changing Lamby's look for Spring.Good thing I didn't, because
A BIG SNOW IS COMING!!!

Lamby is going to stay in her Winter garb until this dreadful snow is gone.

Can you tell that I am 100% a
Spring & Summer Girl?

I guess that I'm not too subtle in this area...

9 comments:

The Ruffled Nest said...

I am right there with you. I am soooo depressed about the snowstorm. Thanks lamby for cheering me up!

Sewn With Grace said...

Lamby and I want some sunshine. I think Lamby needs a bikini, hmm...I'll have to see about that!

Dawn said...

I will be soooooo happy when spring arrives. It always gets me this time of year.

Thanks for coming over! Good to see you.
xo

Feeling Fit With Dana said...

We don't have a snowstorm coming, but it is cold and I want it to be warm.... I think I need to move somewhere tropical. Stopping by from SITS!!

ohjoh said...

Hi Joyce, thanks for dropping by. Yes I'm still smiling thanks to Louise from Lululollylegs. It sounds like you & lamby need a woolly apron! Here in Aust we're ending a long hot summer but you guys probably don't want to hear that .... Enjoy the snow!
Cheers
Jenny

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Ha ha Jenny, a woolly apron would be the best! I'll have to start working on that. :)

Alison said...

I'm definitely a springer and summer girl too! I can't wait for it to warm up! Don't you just love Chris Tomlin's version of Amazing Grace! It's so beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

Debra said...

I'm longing for spring too. We got wet snow, but the robins who've stayed here all winter are still chirping-not the full robin song yet though...
Hang on-it's not too far away!
Debra

Eva Gallant said...

I love spring, summer, and fall. I think Lamby is adorable.

Thanks for visiting my blog on my SITS day. Hope you come back soon!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones