"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Sunday, February 14, 2010

"A heart that loves is always young."
A Greek Proverb

This is the first Valentines Day in many, many years that
I am not with Big Bear Jer. As you know from previous posts, I am at my Mom's helping her.
I really miss Hubby, but it has been a special blessing to be here with my Mom.
Valentines Day can really be any day that we choose, so we will celecbrate in a couple of days...

I hope that you all had a wonderful & happy day!!!



4 comments:

Sewn With Grace said...

What a cute book! So perfect for you. Glad to have been Cupid's helper today!

Lori said...

Visiting your blog is always a jolt of sunshine and color! Just what is needed on a cold, snowy midwestern day!

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

LORI!!! You came to visit! It was so fun to see you and Lia today. Love you both!!!

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Renee, my little Amish Cupid, thank you, thank you, thank you for delivering those special Valentines for me! You are ALWAYS so helpful!

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones