"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our Plans

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Proverbs 16:9

If any of you are wondering why I have boots, instead of flip flops, on my post today, it is because our plans have changed...

My Mom's health has changed a a bit, so she is not up for a big trip. So, instead Little Sis & I are here taking care of her, which is exactly how it was suppose to be.

Anyway, God's plans are always better than ours. I am so thankful that all of this happened before our trip, because it would have been horrible for her to be so sick in Florida.

So, here we are, still in the frigid Mid-West, Buurrrrrr!!! But, that's O.K., because Mama is safe and sound. :)

5 comments:

Mommy Bear said...

I love that Bible verse. So beautiful. It is important to trust in God and follow his plan. I hope your mom is alright. I will be praying.

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Oh how sweet that you are praying for my mom! I read your comment to her, and she was so touched that someone that she doesn't even know is praying! Thank You!!!

We are certainly trusting in God right now, and His plan, in these uncertain times. We are so thankful that He is so trustworthy.
Have a fun-filled Valentines Day!

Torie Jayne said...

Wishing you and your family all the best, Happy Valentines day

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Happy Valentines Day to you too!!!

All things nice... said...

Sorry to hear your mam aint well, hope she gets well soon :) Happy Valentine's Day :)

All things nice...

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones