"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Monday, January 25, 2010

My Sanctuary


This little room is my quiet sanctuary. I painted it a bright and cheery green, and put all of my girlie things inside. I can go into that room, put an audio book in my little cd player and start sewing. I love it in there. The only problem is that sometimes I go in, start a project, and lose all track of time. Maybe not wise, but worth it!

8 comments:

The Ruffled Nest said...

Joyce I love your blog. It is beautiful, I am so proud that you did this, maybe this will motivate me to work on mine more!!! Love you

Joyce said...

MOTIVATE!!! MOTIVATE!!! This is something so fun for us to share. F-U-N :)

Sewn With Grace said...

I would lose all track of time in this room too! It's beautiful!

Beverly said...

Hi Joyce. I came here from Renee's Sewn With Grace. I love your sewing room. I have a pink and green room, but that isn't where I sew.
Your's is bright and cheery and looking at your bullutin board is full of creative ideas. Looking forward you visiting often.

Joyce said...

Hi Beverly! Thank you for coming to visit my blog. It is so exciting to see a new follower AND comment! Do you have a blog?

tori said...

I would love to have a room like that even though I don't sew! Maybe a "reading room" :)Beautiful!

trish said...

Good Morning Joyce.
I am visiting today through Renee at Sewn with Grace.
You have the perfect room to tuck away in! It is so pretty! :o)
Sincerely - Trish

Joyce said...

Hi Trish- This is so fun meeting new friends everyday! Thanks for visiting my blog. I just took a look at your too. Love it! I'll be stopping by. :)

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones