"You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you.
You have to go to them sometimes."
Winnie the Pooh

Friday, January 22, 2010

The Journey Part I


Here I am in Blog World. Only one other person knows this, or cares, but here I am, and I am ready to start this new journey.
We all just take one step after another, sometimes you have to step backwards or sideways, but you never stop moving because, joyfully, that is what life is.
I don't know what this year will hold, but this is a spot where some of it will be recorded. So, here I am, beginning this new journey, and we will see what God has planned.

6 comments:

Sewn With Grace said...

Yeah!! Welcome to blogosphere! The journey begins and oh the friends you will meet along the way!

Joyce said...

I am so excited!!!

tori said...

Yeah a new blog! welcome! I'm looking forward to lots of pretty things!

Joyce said...

TORI!!! Here I am. It is so fun! Thanks for following and commenting. :)

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling, I stumbled upon your blog and feel in love with your writing, lovely photos, sweet poems and your music. I joined your followers and will return often to visit with you.

Love & Hugs
Duchess

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Thank You Duchess! You are so encouraging!
I am going to leave my blog right now, and run right over to yours. :)

Popular Posts

I Love Aprons

I Love Aprons

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones